My name is Manuel Mazzuola, I'm a software engineer, live in Lucca, IT 🇮🇹.
I work remotely, mainly with Kotlin, Java, TypeScript, Python and all their ecosystems. I'm into DevOps too, say Chef and Terraform. Containers, tests 🧪 and CI/CD make my life easier. Recently I started studying Deep Learning so I decided to open a blog to write about my journey inside neural networks 🧠 and beyond 😲.
Take a look at my GitHub, you can browse my open source projects or fork this jekyll theme. You can follow me on Twitter or start a chat on Keybase.
My reading list: manuelmazzuola.dev/readingList
- I got the CKAD (Certified Kubernetes Application Developer) 🔗📌
- I got the CKA (Certified Kubernetes Administrator) 🔗📌
- I got the Spring Professional Certification 🔗📌
- How to pass the CKA and CKAD
- My personal del.icio.us
- My Spring Professional 2021 certification study notes
- Deploy Helm Charts on a Kubernetes cluster in Go
- Use temperature in softmax function to avoid NaN loss
- My first neural network classifier, statue or painting?